Course Duration: 3 Hours
Participants will explore how person-centred care puts people and their families at the centre of any care and support decisions or intervention. Content includes assessment and support planning, through to provision of care in residential or home care settings.
- what is person-centred care?
- legal and regulatory framework
- Care Act and person-centred care
- person-centred values
- tools to support person-centred approaches
- making choices and consent
- risk enablement
- features of person-centred approaches